Live Rally Participation!
We are looking for families and advocates who would like to participate as part of a live audience through video platform, so that you would all be in squares on the screen Brady Bunch style, with random close ups and some coordinated–more info on that to come. Let us know if you’d like to join us LIVE! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The #Moonshot4Kids Virtual Rally Sept. 25, 2020, kick-off to CureFest will be supporting the National DIPG Awareness Resolution and the line-up of important legislation for childhood cancer currently needing support! We would like to include as many of you as possible in our DIPG/pediatric brain cancer community to participate.
Please note: If your child is a survivor, and they wish to submit or your family wishes to submit a video, the time constraint does not apply.
About the easy, self-made videos:
- 20-30 seconds (this is a target–we want you to say all you need to say) Warrior videos no time constraint
- Include a picture of your child
- State the child’s name and age, city and state you’re from
- Why awareness is important; say whatever you would like about DIPG and pediatric brain cancer to the world.
How to submit:
- Name your file first initial, last name, and submit to our dropbox folder.
- Include a quick waiver prelude to your video fully stating your name and giving permission to Guiding Angels Productions to use it and your images, or, download form to sign and include with your video submission.
A good example
–of lighting, of placement, of this kind of short video was created by the DIPG Dads Facebook Group, as an example of how to frame and how it should look, and for the length of the videos