Moonshot4Kids Reception Celebration: the evening prior, at the Marriott Hotel at Metro Center, The London Room, 775 12th St. NW, welcoming Congressional Briefing panelists and honoring key Members of Congress and the Senate who have contributed to the success of the DIPG Awareness Resolutions.
1. Public attendance without invitation is limited
Briefing program (subject to change)
Registration for the Reception and Briefing open. Public attendance is limited for the briefing, as security restrictions are still in place so attendance is not guaranteed to the general public. Childhood cancer families, please make your request for an invitation, or to volunteer for the event at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Virtual participation will be limited to presenter need, and will not be available to the public. Livestream viewing information on social media will be available here, May 13. Sponsors of all levels (Angel through Presenting) will receive a code for free entry to the reception and briefing.
- Monday, May 16, 6:30pm: Reception Dinner opens at the Marriott Hotel at Metro Center honoring Members of Congress, Senate, Community
- Tuesday, May 17: Briefing at 9am in Rayburn HOB rm 2045 (attendance by invitation only; childhood cancer community members simply request at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hotel Group discount at the Marriott Hotel at Metro Center, 775 12th St. NW; Washington, D.C. 20005, links open 4/20- 4/29; uncertain availability beyond that date.
2. Submit before 5/9–Lend your voice! Community Participation Video to be shown at Briefing
From anywhere in the US or abroad, we are accepting submissions of video clips and/or picture if preferred:
- introducing you, your child,
- and one statement about DIPG/childhood brain cancer that you want Congress and the Cancer Moonshot to know.
- Target, 12 seconds.
- Preface your submission with a waiver giving permission to Jack’s Angels Inc to use your likeness and voice.
- Waiver form available by request at email@example.com. Submit video files using this link: http://bit.ly/MS4K-submit