#Moonshot4Kids 2020 Action Days September Timeline
ZOOOOOOM! Weekly at 7:30pm ET on Sundays, join us if you would like to help with Representatives in your district and state!
September Virtual Appointments
SEPTEMBER Virtual Appointments on Capitol Hill 9/14 – 24 Registration is now OPEN for September Capitol Hill Meetings.
September ADVOCACY WEEK!
SEPT 25, “Race for the Angels”
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Sept. 25 #Moonshot4Kids RALLY FOR THE ANGELS AND OUR CHILDREN
GOING VIRTUAL Friday, Sept. 25 video on social media for #Moonshot4Kids and current childhood cancer legislation needing support: Event schedule TBA 9/18/2020 Hear from:
- DIPG SURVIVORS
- Lead Advocates on Key Legislation
- Members of Congress
- Community submissions of video honoring our children
- #Rally! #ChildrensLivesMatter! #Moonshot4Kids! #KidsFirst2.0! #FAIRNESS! #CreatingHOPE! #PaidLeave! These ALL need to get attention and pass the House and Senate!
Join our advocacy team and help us get another 75 signatures for the “Little Bill that Could!”
Virtual Appointments with congressional offices will continue through this session of Congress. To join our team of advocates, write to us at email@example.com to participate in our weekly zoom meetings, Sundays at 7:30pm ET.
ON Congressional Office Appointments
- Option1 Participate on zoom teleconference!
- Option 2, we can represent you and share information on your behalf.
- For options 1 and 2, submit your Statement Of Support (SOS) to firstname.lastname@example.org after registering.
“Please help bring hope to pediatric brain cancer, the leading cause of death in children with cancer. Kids fighting DIPG and other deadly brain tumors need to know we’ve got their back! Please cosponsor H. Res. 114 in honor of (name) and so many others like him across the country who are fighting for their lives, and those who have lost their fight in obscurity. These kids deserve more from us…but change won’t come fast enough if Congress and the general public are not aware of this urgent, unmet need for a cure. We need your help; thank you for honoring my request as your constituent.”
- Donate with Memo “bracelets” to Jack’s Angels HERE
- $10 gets 5
- $20 gets 15