“Race for Hope” (National Brain Tumor Society) 5/3/2020, Washington DC
THIS RACE IS NOW VIRTUAL; COVID-19 has forced most events throughout the spring to be cancelled or conducted in virtual format. -REGISTER-
#Moonshot4Kids Spring 2020 Action Days
- Virtual Appointments on Capitol Hill ongoing; to inquire about participation email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rally House Leadership May 4 – May 15 (Information coming 5/3)
- Ask your Senator to support the 2020 DIPG Pediatric Brain Cancer Awareness Resolution! Easy sign-on to our letter coming May 4.
GOING VIRTUAL: #Moonshot4Kids Spring 2020 ACTION DAYS are April 27-May 14, to encourage a #HouseVote on H.RES.114 and to gain as many new cosponsors as possible 🙂
Virtual Appointments with congressional offices will continue through this session of Congress.
ON Congressional Office Appointments
- Participate on zoom teleconference! Option 1
- Option 2, we can represent you and share information on your behalf.
- For option 2, submit your Statement Of Support (SOS) to email@example.com after the registering.
“Please help attach hope to pediatric brain cancer, the leading cause of death in children with cancer. Kids fighting DIPG and other deadly brain tumors need to know we’ve got their back! Please cosponsor H. Res. 114 in honor of (name) and so many others like him across the country who are fighting for their lives, and those who have lost their fight in obscurity. These kids deserve more from us…but how can we unless people are aware? We need your help; thank you for honoring my request as your constituent.”
- Donate with Memo “bracelets” to Jack’s Angels HERE
- $10 gets 5
- $20 gets 15